Highlight of Best of China for 8 Nights & 9 Days Tour
Day 01: Kolkata
Assemble at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, New Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of the flight near Gate No: 4A or 5A. After getting inside the terminal building to complete security check of Check-in baggage followed by check-in formalities at the designated airlines counter. After completion all formalities, proceed for immigration, customs and then complete hand baggage check and security check. Then wait near boarding gate for boarding announcement to board the flight.
Day 02: Kolkata ~ Kunming ~ Xi’an
After boarding the flight and leave flight Kolkata for Xi’an via Kunming by China Eastern flight MU 556 leaving Kolkata (CCU) at 00:30 hrs and will arrive at Changshui Int’l Airport Kunming (KMG) at 05.15 hrs. After take-off the flight light refreshment will be served on board. On arrival at Kunming Changshui Int’l Airport to complete security formalities and wait for boarding onward flight for Xi’an (XIY). Leave Kunming (KMG) for Xi’an (XIY) by MU 5727 at 08:15 hrs and will arrive at Xi’an Xianyang Airport at 10:25 hrs. On arrival at Xi’an Xianyang Airport, meet, greet & proceed for guided city tour of Xi’an visiting to Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shuyuanmen Street Area, Bell and Drum Tower (outside). Lunch at local restaurant. After sightseeing check-in at hotel. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to Tang Dynasty Palace Music and Dances Show. After the show transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Xi’an)
Day 03: Xi’an – Beijing (Overnight Train)
Early breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for visiting to Museum of Terracotta Warriors & Horses, Ceramic Factory. After sightseeing lunch at Chinese Restaurant in the campus of Terracotta Warriors Museum. After lunch return back to Xi’an City and free time. After transfer to Xi’an Railway Station to board the overnight train for Beijing. Packed dinner will be provided on train.
O/N on Train (Soft Sleeper)
Day 04: Beijing
Early morning on arrival at Beijing Railway Station, meet, greet and transfer to hotel for for breakfast. After breakfast visiting to Tian’anmen Square, Chairman Mao’s Memorial Hall (outside), China National Museum (outside), The Forbidden City (The Palace). Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit to Shishahai Lake (it’s also called Houhai), free time for shopping at Wangfujing Street. Evening enjoy Kung Fu Show. Dinner at local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Beijing)
Day 05: Beijing
Early breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for fullday guided tour visiting to one of 7 wonders of the world – The Great Wall of China at Badaling section (By Cable Car) enroute visiting to Longdi Jade Shop. Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to city visit to Ming Tombs and Temple of Heaven. On arrival free time in the city and dinner at local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Beijing)
Day 06: Beijing
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for visiting to Summer Palace, followed by Hutong Tour by rickshaw. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit to Bird’s Nest-Olympic Stadium (Outside) and Water Cube-National Aquatics Center (Outside), Pearl Factory. Evening enjoy the famous Acrobatic Show. After the amazing show, transfer to local restaurant for dinner. After dinner transfer back to hotel. O/N at Hotel (Beijing)
Day 07 Beijing – Shanghai (Superfast Train)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and then transfer to Beijing Railway Station to board Super Fast Train for Shanghai. Leave Beijing to Shanghai. On arrival Shanghai, guide will meet, greet and followed by city tour of Shanghai visiting to Pearl Factory and then Jade Buddha Temple. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch transfer to city downtown in Pudong Financial Area, photo stop at Oriental Pearl TV Tower, visit to Xintiandi, Shikumen Buildings. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Shanghai)
Day 08: Shanghai – Suzhou – Shanghai
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for sightseeing of Suzhou. On arrival at Suzhou visit to Humble Administrator’s Garden, Cruise on the Grand Canal, Silk Factory. Lunch at local restaurant and then leave Suzhou for Shanghai. On arrival at Shanghai, visiting to Silk Shop, walking around on the Bund of the bay and Cruise excursion on River Huang Pu. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Shanghai)
Day 09: Shanghai – Kunming
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out. Then leave hotel for visiting to Shanghai Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch transfer to Shanghai Int’l Airport to board flight for Kunming. On arrival in Kunming Int’l Airport, after immigration and customs formalities, pick-up baggage and local guide meet, greet at exit gate and proceed to local restaurant for dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Kunming)
Day 10: Kunming – Kolkata
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out for sightseeing of Kunming visiting sightseeing of world famous Stone Forest (80 miles from Kunming city). On arrival at Stone forest sightseeing by battery car. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch on the way back to city, visit to Flower & Coffee Market and stop at some largest shopping mall. Late transfer Kunming Changshui Int’l Airport to connect flight for Kolkata. Leave Kunming for Kolkata.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l Both way Airfare for Kolkata to Xi’an via Kunming, Shanghai to Kunming and Kunming to Kolkata sectors by China Eastern Airways.
- Cost of Single Entry Tourist Visa Charges for China.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles.
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport and transfers.
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Twin/Tripling-sharing basis for 7 nights.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary.
- Local English Speaking Guide Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program.
- GST of 3.65% on the total tour cost.
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver USD 25 per adult/child/infant to be paid before Journey.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”
- Cost of BTQ as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance), (Insurance is not mandatory, but we highly recommend to take cover of it)
- This offer is calculated on basis of forward contract rate from the Bank.
- The official check-in time & check-out time at all hotels will be 15:00 noon.
- Day by day activities might change depending on the local situation beyond control.
- Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange component at the prevailing Rate of exchange by Bank on date of full payment / purchase.
- The Tour Price is based on 30 Adults and traveling together on board ex Kolkata.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand) by An A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires.
- The balance amount of the tour packages must be cleared and settled 45 days before the journey.
The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion in Indian Currency of the Tour Packages out of is/her eligible Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per prevailing bank rates of the day at the time Final Payment before 45 days before the journey date.
- Registration Amount : Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : Within 15 Days from the day of Booking
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before departure
Tour Cancellation Policy & Rate:
- In case of Refusal of Visa ( Partial or Full) : Cost of Visa + Air Ticket cost + Service charges of INR 25,000/-
- 45 Days before departure : Registration Amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 04 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 03 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price
Travel documents Submission Deadlines:
All necessary travel documents for processing respective Visas of the visiting countries to be submitted to the respective Embassies In New Delhi within 20 days from the date of registration or 55 days prior departure date.