Sunshine Holidays & Leisure Pvt. Ltd. act in its capacity as agents for and on behalf of guest(s)/visitor(s). We do not own or control any aircraft, ship, hotels, coaches or cars or any other means of transportation or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care of contracting all the ingredients of your tours, hence we cannot be held responsible for any acts of omission or commission of any other party or agents. Neither can we be held responsible for circumstances, beyond our control and arising out of natural calamities, airlines flight delays, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents etc however caused (Force Majeure vis Majeure). All arrangements for providing transport and other related services to the visitor or visitors are made by us as agents only. While exercising with best possible care and attention, neither this Company nor any person affiliated with it, is responsible or liable for any kind of Loss, Thefts, Injuries, Damage, Loss of Passport, Loss of Currencies or Traveller’s Cheques and Other Valuables items. Also any kind of delays in any nature, Public Disturbances, Strikes, Wars, Riots, Cyclone, Typhoon, Storm, Flood, Tsunami, Bandh and Terrorist Attack cannot be held responsible and liable directly or indirectly. Further for delay whether or not caused by an act or acts of any default of the Company or such persons affiliated with it which may happens during the tour and accept no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delays or changes in schedule or other services. Such loss or expenses shall be borne by passengers. However, we assure you of our best possible action and alternate arrangements at such hour to avoid the inconveniences to the valued clients.
Rate of Foreign Exchange:
Due to acute fluctuation in International Foreign Exchange Market, the Rate of Exchange is not getting stable and everyday there is ups and downs of rate. So, if there is any further fluctuation in foreign exchange rates of US Dollar or Euro or Turkish Lira, Tour price will be re-calculated and Offer Price might change with prior intimation. This offer is calculated on basis of Bank Selling Rate as provided by the Bank and Rate of Exchange (ROE) is calculated is EUR 1=INR 70. Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange component at the prevailing Rate of exchange by Bank on date of full payment / purchase.
Departure from Kolkata on 9th July 2017 (Sunday) | Return on 25th July 2017 (Tuesday)
Day 01: Kolkata – New Delhi
To report at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, New Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of the flight and enter through gate no: 4A or 5A and assenmble inside the departure hall. After getting inside the terminal building, meet the Tour Director and other travelling tour companions and after short briefing by the Tour Director, to proceed for completing security check of Check-in baggage followed by check-in formalities at the designated airline’s counter. After completion of check-in formalities and obtaining boarding pass, proceed for completing formalities and pass through the security check area and after completion all formalities, proceed towards the designated boarding gate and wait for boarding announcement to board the flight. After boarding announcement, board the flight and leave Kolkata for New Delhi by Turkish Airlines/Air India Code Share flight TK-8485 (AI-23) leaving Kolkata (CCU) at 20:15 hrs and will arrive at New Delhi (DEL) Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport T-3 at 22:45 hrs. After take-off the flight from Kolkata dinner will be served on board. On arrival at Delhi, pick-up the baggaes from the carrousel and will be transferred to nearest hotel for overnight. Overnight at hotel (New Delhi)
Day 02: New Delhi – Istanbul – Athens
Early morning meet and hotel lobby and transfer to Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport T-3, 3 hours before departure of the flight and after getting inside the terminal building and after short briefing by the Tour Director, to proceed for completing check-in formalities at the designated airline’s counter. After completion of check-in formalities and obtaining boarding pass, proceed for immigration counter complete formalities, follwed by to complete security check of your hand baggage and personal physical check. After completion all formalities, proceed towards the designated boarding gate and wait for boarding announcement to board the flight. After boarding announcement, board the flight and leave New Delhi by Turkish Airlines flight TK-717 leaving New Delhi (DEL) at 06:15 hrs and will arrive at Istanbul (IST) Istanbul Ataturk Airport at 10:30 hrs. After take-off the flight breakfast will be served on board. On arrival at Istanbul Airport, to complete security formalities and wait for connecting onward flight for Athens. After boarding annoucement, to board the flight for Athens (ATH), leaving Istanbul (IST)at 13:10 hrs by Turkish Airlines Code Share flight TK-1849 and arriving at Athens (ATH)Athens Int’l Airport at 14:35 hrs.After take-off lunch will be served on board. On arrival at Athens Int’l Airport, proceed towards Immigration Counter to complete formalities and after pick-up the checked-in baggages from the casaourol and pass through customs green channel. Our representative will meet the group near exit gate at arrival hall and then transfer to hotel in Athens. Welcome to Greece through Gateway of Athens, Capital of Greece !!! On arrival at hotel, to complete check-in formalities, followed by distribution of room keys. After freshen-up, free till dinner. Dinner at local restaurant/hotel.
Overnight at hotel (Athens).
Day 03: Athens City Tour With Acropolis Museum
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast our local English Speaking Guide will meet the members at hotel lobby and leave hotel for City Tour of Athens, tobegin with a panoramic drive around the Syntagma Square – the center of modern Athens, the view the Guard on duty in front of the Parliament Building, passing the National Garden, Hardrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House, Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library and Russian Orthodox Church. On the way to Acropolis, will stop to the Panathinaiko Stadium-made of white marble- where the first Modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. The impressive, work of Art, Stadium was the finish line of the Marathon Race of Athens 2004 Olympics. The Indian Embassy is located very near to the stadium. Then pass by the Prime Minister’s Residence, Ex Royal Palace and Zappion Hall, then passing by the Temple of Olympian Zeus – the largest Temple ever built in Greece and finally continue to the most magnificent archaeological site of Acropolis, an Unesco World Heritage Monument. On arrival at the parking area near to the site, walk-up through the stairs upto the entrance of the Acropolis and after entering inside the Acropolis, visit to The Propylae, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally the Parthenon “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”. After getting down from Acropolis Hill, free time for lunch by your own. After the lunch break, tour will continue with an impressive visit of the new Acropolis Museum, built on the site of the ruins of the ancient city, where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis Museum is a whole nation’s duty to its own cultural heritage! The tour inside the museum, is a journey to the history and the Greek ‘soul’ where the Aesthetics of Logic, the Ethics of Freedom and the Rationality of Beauty are all fused together and carved in stone for eternity. After the Museum visit, some free time at Plakaarea, to enjoy the oldest part of the city and explore on your own. After transfer to city restaurant for dinner. Overnight at hotel (Athens).
DAY 04: ATHENS to CORINTH CANAL ot EPIDAURUS to NAFPILA to MYCENAE to OLYMPIA
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave Athens for classical tours of Greece to start with Olympia. On the way to Olympia to stop at Corinth Canal. When Paul arrived in 51 CE, the Corinth he saw five times as large as Athens and the capital of the province. Ancient Corinth, had been the richest port and the largest city in ancient Greece. Then drive to visit Epidaurus and on arrival visit the ancient theater, followed by visiting to Nafplia and through the plain of Argos arrive to Mycenae. On arrival at site visit the Arch, the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Lunch break on the way by own. After lunch depart for Olympia. On arrival transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Olympia).
Day 05: Olympia to Delphi
Enjoy breakfast at hotel restaurant. After breakfast check-out and then depart hotel for visiting the Archaeological Site of Olympia visiting to the Temple of Zeus, the alter of the Olympic flame the Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel on the “State of the Art” new suspended bridge (short stop). Lunch break on the way by own. After lunch drive to Delphi enroute visiting to the picturesque mountain village of Arachova. On arrival transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Delphi).
Day 06: Delphi to Meteora to Athens
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and then depart hotel for visiting the Archaeological Site and Museum of Delphi. Then drive for visiting Meteora, to see the ageless monasteries and specimens of Byzantine Art. Lunch break on the way by own.After lunch drive back to Athens passing through the neroic monument of King of Sparta. On arrival proceed for early dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to hotel and check-in.
Overnight at hotel (Athens).
Day 07: Athens to Rafina to Mykonos Island
Early breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for Rafina. (Athens has three main ports that serves ferries to the Greek Islands: Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrio) On arrival at Rafina Ferry terminal to complete formalities and embark the ferry for Mykonos. Free time for lunch by own.After reaching the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos check-in at hotel. Later proceed for walk tour and during your walk tour you will discover everything that has made her famous: a walk through the picturesque streets, the sight of the beautiful windmills and Small Venice, the traditional architecture. The Golden beaches, and the land bathed in white and blue will intrigue you. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Mykonos Island).
Day 08: Mykonos Island to Santorini Island
Breakfast at hotel. Free until check-out. Free time for lunch by your own. Later leave Mykonos Island and proceed to Santorini by ferry. On arrival at Santorini Island, transport and English speaking guide will meet and take us to hotel. During the free time, you may visit the Nautical Museum, which is housed in a traditional old mansion and chance to admire the traditional architecture of Oia. The ships of Santorini were the first that traveled in the Aegean Sea, 7 thousand years ago and the art of shipbuilding is very much ancient. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Santorini Island).
Day 09: Santorini Island – Athens
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast proceed for walking tour of Oia Village. After sightseeing free time for lunch on your leisure time by your own. Later transfer to ferry terminal to board the ferry for Athens (Piraeus) On arrival at Athens (Piraeus) f.Dinner on board. On arrival at Piraeus Ferry Terminal, transfer to hotel.
Overnight at hotel (Athens)
Day 10: Athens – Istanbul | In Istanbul
Early breakfast at hotel or Packed breakfast will be given from hotel. Leave hotel and transfer to Athens Int’l Airport to take the flight for Istanbul. On arrival at Athens Airport to complete check-in and other departure formalities and wait for boarding announcement. Leave Athens by TK-1846 at 10:10 hrs and arriving at Istanbul at 11:35 hrs. On arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Int’l Airport, to report at Immigration Counter to complete formalities and after pick-up the checked-in baggage from the carousel and pass through customs area. Our representative will meet and greet after customs area and then transfer by coach to hotel in Istanbul. Welcome to Turkey through gateway of Istanbul, magical meeting place of Asia and Europe!!! On arrival at hotel to complete check-in formalities and followed by free time for lunch by your own. After lunch proceed for magical Bosphorus Boat Cruise Tour. Bosphorus Cruise is a traditional excursion by motor-boat on the Bosphorus with views of old Turkish Wooden Houses and beautiful scenery. The Bosphorus is a long strait which joins the Sea of Marmara with the Black Sea in Istanbul and separates the continents of Europe and Asia. On the cruise can see the elegant Dolmabahce Palace and pass under the Bosporus Bridge. After the excursion, free time in the city for own activities. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Istanbul).
Day 11: In Istanbul
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and leave hotel for sightseeing of Istanbul, visiting to St. Hagia Sophia. This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue iznik tiles. The Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Istanbul).
Please Note: Grand Bazaar closed on Sunday, St. Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday and Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesday. If the tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace Museum, instead of Grand Baazar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
Day 12: Istanbul to The Dardanelles Bay to Troy to Ayvalik (Canakkale)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out hotel and then leave Istanbul for Ayvalik (Canakkale) (325 kms/about 6 hours) enroutevisiting Troy (Truva). After leaving Istanbul on the way cross The Dardanelles Bay. On the way, free time for lunch by your own. On arrival at Troy visiting the famous archeological and mythological sites of Troy, home of Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy. (1 hour 30 minutes). After the visit proceed to Ayvalik (170 kms/3 hours). On arrival at Ayvalik transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Ayvalik).
Day 13: Ayvalik – Ephesus – Pamukkale
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and then proceed to Ephesus. (250 kms/about 4 hours). On arrival at Ephesus, sightseeing of Ephesus (1 hour 30 minutes) visiting to one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world, the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. On the way, free time for lunch by your own. After lunch, proceed for Pamukkale. (185 kms/about 3 hours). On arrival sightseeing of Pamukkale visiting to the Calcium Terraces of Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) and walk around this natural phenomenon, if time permits the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Then will visit to the Ruins of Hierapolis. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Pamukkale).
Day 14: Pamukkale to Konya to Catalhoyuk to Cappadocia
Early breakfast at hotel, check-out and leave Pamukkale for Konya. (410 kms/about 5 hours 30 minutes). On the way visit to Kaklık Magarasi. (20 minutes). On the way free time for lunch by your own. After lunch visit the imposing green – tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana, the mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes). After the visit of Mevlana, proceed to visit the Neolithic site of Catalhoyuk (30 minutes) After the visit proceed to Cappadocia (230 kms/3 hours). On arrival at Cappadocia transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel (Cappadocia).
Day 15: In Cappadocia
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Cappadocia visiting to Goreme Open Air Museum, Kaymakli Underground City, Dervent Valley and Pasabag Valley. Free time for lunch by your own. After lunch visiting to see the ancient arts of Turkey like Carpet Weaving, Leather Manufacturing and Jewellery shops and then free time for own activities. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel (Cappadocia).
Day 16: Cappadocia to Kayseri | Keyseri to Istanbul (Asr-Saw)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out the hotel and transfer to Kayseri Int’l Airport to take flight for Istanbul. On arrival at Kayeri Int’l Airport, to complete all formalities and wait for boarding the flight. Leave Kayseri by 8Q-029 at 07:30 hrsand arriving at Istanbul at 08:50 hrs. On arrival at Sabiha Gokcen Int’l Airport – Istanbul, meet, greet by local representative and then will transfer to city for free time. Rest of the day free for own activities. Free time for lunch by your own. Later in the evening transfer to Ataturk Int’l Airport to take home bound flight and on arrival at airport to complete all formalities and wait for boarding announcement to board the flight for New Delhi. Leave Istanbul for New Delhi by Turkish Airlines flight TK-716 leaving Istanbul (IST) at 20:15 hrs and will arrive at New Delhi (DEL), IGI Int’l Airport at 04:35 hrs next day. After take-off the flight,dinner will be served on board.
Day 17: New Delhi to Kolkata
On arrival at New Delhi Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport, to complete immigration formalities and handover the checked-in baggage to airlines for Kolkata. After security check and other formalities and proceed towards the boarding gate to take the onward flight for Kolkata. On arrival at Kolkata, NSC Bose Int’l Airport proceed towards the immigration counter and after pick-up the checked-in baggage from the carrousel, then clear the customs and handover the customs declaration form duly filled-in and leave airport for home with sweet memories of the tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class return Int’l Airfare from Kolkata to Athens & Istanbul to Kolkata and Economy Class Domestic Airfare from Athens to Istanbul & Kayseri to Istanbul sectors.
- All related taxes, airport taxes & fuel surcharges.
- Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for Turkey &Schengen Countires for Greece.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles.
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport and transfers.
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Double/Twinsharing basis for 15 nights.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Local English Speaking Guide.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance), up to 59 years of age. Difference amount to be paid by the traveler above 60 years old. The policy Value is equivalent to US ($) 50,000 / Euro (€) 30,000 for the duration including departure & arrival day in Kolkata.
- Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program
- Lunch is not included
- GST of 9 % (Revised rates effected from 22nd Jan 2017) on the total tour cost
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver & Guide EUR4 Per Person Per Day to be paid (Euro 60) before Journey.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, Medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per guideline given by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
- Additional meal and drink charges, which is not included in the main itinerary
- This offer is calculated on basis of forward contract rate from the Bank.
- The official check-in time & check-out time at all hotels will be 12:00 noon.
- Day by day activities might change depending on the local situation beyond control.
- Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange component at the prevailing Rate of exchange by Bank on date of full payment / purchase.
- The Tour Price is based on 20 Adults and traveling together on board ex Kolkata.
- This package is valid from 9th July 2017 to 25th July for 17Nights / 18Days including flying time. International Airlines allow free baggage allowance to each passenger is 30kgs & Domestic Airlines allow 20 kgs for checked baggage and 7kg (max dim 115cms) hand baggage.
- No of piece system applies.
- Once booking is done and ticket is issued, then charges / cancellations permitted prior to departure with payment of cancellation fee and difference in fare if applicable.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) by an A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable At Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages require to be paid 30 days Before the journey.
- Foreign Exchange portion of the Tour Packages Cost will be taken out of his/her eligible BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)quota as per prevailing bank rates of the day in Indian Rupees (INR) and have to pay by A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata, 30 days before the journey date. Guest may pay in cash also.
- Booking & Name Registration Amount : INR 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : 45 Days before the journey date
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before the departure date
Travel documents Submission Deadlines:
- All necessary travel documents for processing respective Visas of the visiting countries to be submitted to the respective Embassies In New Delhi within 20 days from the date of registration or 45 days prior departure date.
Tour Cancellation Policy & Rate:
- If any guest cancel the tour for whatsoever the reason, then we will refund INR 30,000/- and INR 20,000/- will be retained as Cancellation Charges towards our services and processing fees.
- As per policy of the hotels, Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms and you are kindly requested to please convey us the cancellation or change of room requirements, if any, in writing in advance. Late information will attract cancellation charges and have to be borne by you.
- In case of Refusal of Visa : Cost of Cancellation Charges of Air Ticket as applicable as Terms & Condition of the airlines + Cost Documentation and Visa Processing Charges (INR 2500/-).
- In case of Refusal of Visa : Visa Fees is Non Refundable.
- 30 Days before departure : INR 20,000/-
- 29 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 07 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 07 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price