Highlight of Jambo Kenya Safari for 7 Nights & 8 Days Tour
Day 01: Mumbai ~ Nairobi || (Kq 211 – 1650-2025)
Assemble at Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji Int’l Airport Terminal Building 2, 3 hours before departure of flight, On arrival at Int’l Terminal Building after completion other formalities, proceed for immigration, pass through customs and followed by hand baggage and security check and wait near boarding gate for boarding the flight. Then leave Mumbai for Nairob. Breakfast on board. Welcome to Nairobi – capital and largest city of Kenya. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport, proceed towards Immigration Counter to complete immigration formalities for on arrival visa followed by pick-up the checked-in baggages from the conveyor belt and proceed towards customs green channel counters for clearances. After clearances, our representative will meet at arrival hall for welcoming us and then transferred to hotel. On arrival at hotel, to complete check-in formalities and rest of the time free and own activities. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Nairobi).
Day 02: Nairobi ~ Amboseli
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, a small introduction and orientation for Safari Tour and later drive to Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks, 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to Tanzania border. On the way visit at Giraffe Centre in Nairobi. On arrival at Amboseli, transfer to lodge for check-in and followed by lunch. After a after brief rest enjoy game drive in the afternoon at Amboseli National Park. Evening return back to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Lodge (Amboseli).
Day 03: Amboseli ~ Aberdare
Early morning game drive. After breakfast leave Amboseli for Aberdare with picnic lunch. On arrival at Abedares transfer to lodge. Afternoon enjoy the Aberdare. Dinner at Lodge.
O/N at Lodge (Aberdare)
Day 04: Aberdare ~ Lake Nakaru
Early breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and proceed to Lake Nakuru – the most fabulous bird spectacle in the world. On the way will visit Thomson Falls – Scenic waterfalls on Ewaso Nyiro River. Later, we will cross the Equatorial line and arrive in Lake Nakuru. On arrival, will visit Rhino Sanctuary – host for one of the world’s highest concentrations of the Black Rhinoceros. Dinner at Lodge.
O/N at Lodge / Hotel (Lake Nakuru)
Day 05: Lake Nakaru ~ Lake Naivasa ~ Masai Mara
Breakfast at lodge. After breakfast check-out and leave Lake Nakaru to Lake Naivasa. On arrival at Naivasa enjoy one hour boat ride at Lake Naivasa. After visit proceed to Masai Mara. On arrival at MAsai Mara transfer to Lodge. Dinner at Lodge.
O/N at Lodge/Camp (Masai Mara)
Day 06: Masai Mara
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel with Packed Lunch for fullday Game Drive of Masai Mara Game Sanctuary including visiting to Village of Masai. it’s time for most thrilling experience as we enjoy the Game Drives where we will get chance to have close encounter with The Big Five and other wild animals like Gazelles, Warthogs, Giraffes, Zebras, Cheetahs, Leopards and Hyenas. Dinner at Lodge. O/N at Lodge/Camp (Masai Mara)
Day 07: Masai Mara ~ Nairobi
Early morning proceed for Game Drive inside the Masai Mara Game reserve. Later return for a sumptuous breakfast at the lodge. After breakfast check-out and depart for Nairobi. On the way to Nairobi you have a chance to visit a Masai Village (optional). Drive through the floor of the Great Rift Valley and stop for photo session at the view point. Lunch will be at a local restaurant in Nairobi. After visit transfer to hotel. Dinner at Hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Nairobi)
Day 08: Nairobi ~ Mumbai || (Kq 204 – 2055-0535)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast free till check-out. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit the Giraffe Centre and thereafter you can do some shopping at Nakumatt Super Market. After visit transfer to the Airport to catch return flight 3 hrs prior to schedule departure time. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport, to complete check-in formalities followed by immigration (Need Vaccine Card) and wait near the departure gate to board the flight. Leave Nairobi for Mumbai. On arrival at Mumbai, Chatrapati Shivaji Int’l Airport to complete Immigration formalities, then proceed to pick-up the checked-in baggaes and leave airport for home with sweet memories of the tour and say good-bye to friends.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l return airfare from Mumbai to Nairobi and Nairobi to Mumbai sectors by Kenya Airways.
- All related taxes, airport taxes and fuel surcharges. Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for Kenya.
- Arrival/Departure transfers from Airport to hotel & hotel to airport, other transfers, sightseeing, ground transportations, game drives will be provided by NAC 7 seated Safari Tour Vans on private basis as per Offer and specified in the itinerary. Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles.
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport/Hotel and transfers.
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation for 7 Nights based on a Twin/Tripling-sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees as specified in the itinerary up to first gate.
- Local English Speaking Guide.
- Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Yellow Fever & Polio Vaccination charges.
- Government Service Tax (GST) @ 4.50% on the total tour price.
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver USD 1.50 per day per adult/child/infant to be paid (USD 12) before Journey.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…).
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”.
- Cost of BTQ as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance), (Insurance is not mandatory, but we highly recommend to take cover of it).
- Tour Price or Tour Package is based on a group size of minimum 15 Adults and traveling together on board ex Mumbai.
- This package is valid from 9th July to 16th July 2016 for 7 Nights / 8 Days including traveling time.
- This offer is based upon the existing Rules & Regulations & guidelines given by Government of India and all the terms & conditions shall be valid and binding on the parties hereto.
- Day by day program or activities might change depending on the local situation beyond the control.
- Special meals will be arranged on request, subject to availability.
- Guest should report at least 1 hours prior to departure at bus terminal.
- The official check-in time at hotels will be at 15:00 hrs & check-out time will be 11:00 hrs depending on the hotel’s rule.
- In case of Triple occupancy, extra foldable and rollaway bed will be provided.
- This offer is calculated on basis of Rate of Exchange calculated @ USD 1 =INR67.
- Guests are requested to maintain the tour itinerary as per schedule.
- This Itinerary has been planned as per recommendation received from our foreign suppliers and based on flight schedule.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance is not mandatory but we highly recommend caver and take benefit out of it.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand) by An A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages must be cleared and settled 45 days before the journey.
- The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion in Indian Currency of the Tour Packages out of his/her eligible Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per prevailing bank rates of the day at the time Final Payment before 45 days before the journey date.
- Registration Amount : Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : Within 15 Days from the day of Booking
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before departure
Tour Cancellation Policy & Rate:
- In case of Refusal of Visa ( Partial or Full) : Cost of Visa + Air Ticket cost + Service charges of INR 15,000/-
- 45 Days before departure : Registration Amount of Rs. 30,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 04 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 03 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price