Sunshine Holidays & Leisure Pvt. Ltd. act in its capacity as agents for and on behalf of guest(s)/visitor(s). We do not own or control any aircraft, ship, hotels, coaches or cars or any other means of transportation or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care of contracting all the ingredients of your tours, hence we cannot be held responsible for any acts of omission or commission of any other party or agents. Neither can we be held responsible for circumstances, beyond our control and arising out of natural calamities, airlines flight delays, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents etc however caused (Force Majeure vis Majeure).All arrangements for providing transport and other related services to the visitor or visitors are made by us as agents only. While exercising with best possible care and attention, neither this Company nor any person affiliated with it, is responsible or liable for any kind of Loss, Thefts, Injuries, Damage, Loss of Passport, Loss of Currencies or Traveller’s Cheques and Other Valuables items. Also any kind of delays in any nature, Public Disturbances, Strikes, Wars, Riots, Cyclone, Typhoon, Storm, Flood, Tsunami, Bandh and Terrorist Attack cannot be held responsible and liable directly or indirectly. Further for delay whether or not caused by an act or acts of any default of the Company or such persons affiliated with it which may happens during the tour and accept no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delays or changes in schedule or other services. Such loss or expenses shall be borne by passengers. However, we assure you of our best possible action and alternate arrangements at such hour to avoid the inconveniences to the valued clients.
Day 01: Assemble at Kolkata
Welcome to Canadian Rockies & Alaska Cruise Tour!!!
Assemble at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, New Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of the flight and after entering through Gate No: 4A or 5A wait at the departure hall. After gathering of all passengers, the accompanying Tour Director will give some important briefing about the tour and then to complete security check of checked-in baggage(s) at the respective airlines’ x-ray machine and get security checked striker on your baggage and then proceed to complete check-in formalities. After completion of check-in formalities and getting the boarding pass (Please check that the checked-in baggage should be tagged till final destination – Vancouver (VAN) and then proceed to complete immigration formalities, pass through customs area and to complete hand baggage and physical security check. After proceed towards the boarding gate and wait for boarding announcement.
Day 02: Kolkata to Hong Kong to Vancouver
After boarding the flight leave Kolkata for Vancouver via Hong Kong by CX-5169 AT 0115 hrs. After take-off refreshment will be served on board. On arrival at Hong Kong Int’l Airport, after completing the required security formalities wait at departure area till boarding announcement. After boarding announcement proceed for boarding gate for boarding the flight for Vancouver. Leave Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific CX- 838 at 16:20 hrs for Vancouver. Lunch not included. After take-off of the flight hot dinner, breakfast and lunch will be served on board. On arrival at 1325 hrs on the someday at Vancouver Int’l Airport, proceed towards Immigration Counter to complete formalities and after pick-up the checked-in baggage from the carrousel and pass through customs green channel if you nothing to declare. Our representative will meet, greet after the customs area at the arrival hall and then transfer to hotel in Vancouver. On arrival at hotel, to complete check-in formalities and after freshen-up welcome dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight stay in Vancouver. Meals: Meals on Board & Indian Dinner
Day 03: Vancouver to Kamloops
Enjoy buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out the hotel and leave Vancouver drive for Kamloops for the adventurous lifetime journey of the Canadian Rockies. The Canadian Rockies Mountain range spans the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. With jagged, ice-capped peaks, including 3,954m elevation and highest point is Mt. Robson; it’s a region of dramatic wilderness, alpine lakes, diverse wildlife and many outdoor recreation sites. National Parks include Yoho, home to Takkakaw Waterfall, dropping a sheer 302m, Jasper, famed for its Athabasca Glacier and Banff, site of glacier-fed Lake Louise.
The Canadian Rockies comprise of the Canadian segment of the North America Rocky Mountains range. We head towards Kamloops – a city in south central British Columbia, at the confluence of the two branches of the Thompson River and near Kamloops Lake. It is almost a 6 hrs drive with a lot of scenic photo stops. On arrival we will check in to the hotel, in the evening proceed for dinner to be followed by transfer back hotel.
Overnight stay in Kamploops. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 04: Kamloops to Jasper
After breakfast we leave for Jasper – Jasper National Park is the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies. The park includes the glaciers of the Columbia Ice field hot spring lakes, waterfalls and mountains, Wildlife in the park includes elk, caribou, moose, mule deer, white-tailed deer, mountain goat, bighorn sheep, grizzly beer, black beer, beaver, rocky Mountain pika, hoary marmot, grey walf, mountain lion, and wolverine. This area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 for the mountain landscapes containing mountain peaks. We will drive through yellow Head Highway and will take approx 6:30 hrs. to reach Jasper. We take a stop at the Scenic Rocky Mountains. On arrival we proceed for Dinner before check in at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jasper. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 05: Jasper to Banff National Park
Banff National Park is Canada’s oldest national park, established in 1885 in the Rocky Mountains. The park, located west of Calgary in the province of Alberta, encompasses 6,641 km (2,564 sq mi) of mountainous terrain with numerous glaclers and Ice fields, and alpine landscapes. The Icefield Parkway extends from Lake Louise, National Park in the north. Provincial forests and yoho National Park are neighbours to the west, white kootenay National Park is located to the south and Kananaskis Country to the southeast. The main commercial centre of the park is the town of Banff, in the Bow River valley. After breakfast we leave for Banff National Park Columbia Ice fields – Canada’s first national park- 3 ½ hrs drive east from Jasper, Alberta, Canada, from Banft’s humble beginnings as a 26 squre km hot spring reseve, Banff National Park now consists of unparalleled mountain scenery nestled in in the herart of ec on the way, if situation permits. We will visit a brand new attraction of Canada-Glacier Skywalk, which is drawing visitors into Jasper. Welcome to the all-new Glacier Skywalk in the heart of the Canadian Rockies!
Feed your adrenaline and stape into a breathtaking world where glaciers rest above and birds soar below. Experience waterfalls, wildlife, fossils and more on an exciting cliff-edge walkways that leads to a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 foot drop.
The Glacier Skywalk is an experience like no other: a perfect balance a breathtaking views, interpretive story-telling and adrenaline-pumping excitement. Start by taking your time to explore a cliff-edge walkway that is filled with nature-inspired interpretive exhibits. Look down and you’ll see hints from life thousands of years ago. Look up and you’ll see the most stunning alpine and glacial vistas. Look around and you’ll discover one of the most unique ecosystems in the world; a place where it’s so hard to survives that adaptation never stops.
The grand finale to this experience is a glass-floored observation platform 918 feet (280 metres) over spectacular glacier-formed valleys and rushing waterfalls. The entire journey is presented in an interpretive story telling format that will be sure to leave you with a special bond with our natural orld that few people have the opportunity to experience.
Experience the optical Gondola Ride in Banff National Park [at an extra cost]. Each year, millions of visitors Sunshine Meadows, and drive between the towering jagged peaks lining the Ice fields Parkway. Snowcapped peaks, glistening glaciers and sweeping vistas are just one part of the allure of Banff National Park. You can enjoy all the comforts of home in the town of Banff and the village of Lake Louise, or stape out into the wilderness and the home of some of North America’s wildest creatures, including grizzly bears, caribou and wolves. We reach hotel in Banff by the afternoon. After transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
Overnight stay in Banff. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 06: Banff National Park to Lake Louise to Banff
After breakfast we explore the awesome Lake Louise…the scenic paradise on earth .The best thing about driving to Banff is that the journey is in itself a vacation .Before you even reach hotel ,you will have seen some of the most naturally views in the world. The temptation to stop the coach and get out for a walk sometimes is just too great.
Rated one of the world’s great scenic highways by National Geographic, The lce field parkway is a journey through expensive mountain wilderness, ancient glaciers, sweeping valley and mountain lakes. At six kilometers long and one kilometer wide, the impressive Athabasca Glacier descends dramatically from the 325-square-kilometre Columbia ice field. An while the ice field is mostly out of sight, the Athabasca Glacier can be easily viewed and accessed right from the ice fields Parkway !
We’ll later drive to explore the world the famous Columbia Ice Field Glacier Explorer. Columbia ice field Glacier Adventure Gives you the chance to see one of these wonders of nature up close. The 80-Minute journeys run April through October, and bring you right up onto the glacier with the help of an experienced driver-guide. You’ll be fascinated to learn all about glaciers and ice fields and their impact on our alpine environment. Halfway through the tour you can step out onto the glacier with your own two feet and take in the awesome expanse of ice around you.
We’ll try to make some popular stops including Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake and peyto Lake .This road heads north from Lake Louise towards the Columbia ice field, where you can hop on the ice Explorer and venture out onto the Athabasca Glacier. Driver Back to Banff and followed by dinner.
Overnight stay in Banff. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 07: Banff to Sun Peaks
After breakfast ,sit back and relax as we proceed for another long scenic driver heading towards Sun Peaks. It’s a family friendly and affordable year-round resort surrounded by three mountains.
Striking a delicate balance between natural setting and convenient amenities, Sun Peaks, Resort offers incredible access to cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding in winter and hiking, golfing and mountain biking in summer. Sun Peaks also caters to foodies with great selection of restaurants and annual food and wine festivals.
We’ll reach by afternoon and check in to our designated hotel with amazing scenic surrounding. Sun Peaks European-style village is nestled at the centre of the resort’s three mountains. The village features shopping boutiques, restaurant, and accommodations, all within easy walking distance. The village is just minutes from the resort’s chairlifts and an endless array of winter and summer activities. Dinner at hotel.
Overnight stay in Sun Peaks. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 08: Sun Peaks to Vancouver | Board Alaska Cruise at Vancouver on Navigation of Holland America ® Alaska Cruise for 7 Nights / 8 Days
After relaxed breakfast, we take a long scenic driver back to Vancouver .We will board the fascinating Alaska Cruise at the colorful port of Vancouver – a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada . After all the pier formalities, we board the massive cruise liner of Holland America which is scheduled to sail at 4 PM from the pier of Vancouver. Sail from Vancouver, glide under the Lion’s Gate Bridge, and Enter the Scenic Wonders of the Inside Passage.
Welcome on Board the Alaska Cruise. While sailing, explore this luxury ship. Stay onboard the cruise in spacious & well appointed inside state cabins. Have your buffet breakfast; delicious lunch & dinner on time onboard the cruise restaurant. Experience the finest entertainment onboard the cruise. Stay Unforgettable 7 Nights on the Alaska Cruise.
Overnight stay on Alaska Cruise. Meals: Breakfast at hotel, Lunch and Dinner on Cruise
Day 09: On board at Alaska Cruise
Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
On board at Alaska Cruise (2nd Night)
Day 10: On board at Alaska Cruise
Tracy Arm, Alaska, USA & Juneau, Alaska, USA
On board at Alaska Cruise (3rd Night)
Day 11: On board at Alaska Cruise
Skagway, Alaska, USA
On board at Alaska Cruise (4th Night)
Day 12: On board at Alaska Cruise
On board at Alaska Cruise (5th Night)
Day 13: On board at Alaska Cruise
Ketchikan, Alaska, US
On board at Alaska Cruise (6th Night)
Day 14: On board at Alaska Cruise
Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
On board at Alaska Cruise (7th Night)
Day 15: Disembark Alaska Cruise at Vancouver
Disembark from the Cruise after having breakfast on board. The coach will pick you up for a guided city tour of Vancouver.
Vancouver officially the city of Vancouver, is coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The 2011 Census recorded 603,502 people in the city, making it the eighth largest Canadian municipality. The Greater area Vancouver area of around 2.4 million inhabitants is the third most populous metropolitan area in the country  and the most populous in Western Canada. Vancouver is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada; 52% of its residents have a first language other than English.
We drive through the most beautiful city in the world – Stanley Park, Granville Island, Gastown, Chinatown, Robson Street, The English Bay Vancouver harbor. After check into the hotel, there are optional trips to explore & experience Capllano Suspension Bridge Park and the one & only “Flyover Canada”….an amazing exposition of the best sights of Canada.
CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE PARK [Optional]:
The attractions at Capilano Suspension Bridge offer a unique mix of adventure, history and culture making this Vancouver tourist attraction a complete British Columbia experience and an essential on your list of things to do in Vancouver BC CLIFFWALK is the park’s newest attraction a cantilevered walkway clinging to the granite cliff high above Capilano-Canyon Treetops Adventure . Seven Suspension bridges through the evergreens taking you up to 100 feet (30m) above the forest floor ,offers a unique squirrel’s eye perspective of the forest.
FLY OVER CANADA [Optional]
See Canada like never before at Vancouver‘s new must-see attraction! At its core, Fly Over Canada Is A breathtaking, Family- Friendly, Flight simulation ride like no other you will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a ture flying experience (complete with wind, scents, and mist!)
At Fly Over Canada you will spend approximately 30minutes getting introduced to this great country. You will first enter the preshow area where you will be immersed in an audio-visual show of Canada “up close and personal” before heading to the boarding zone for your pre flight briefing. You will then hit your flight deck and spend 8 minutes on the Unforgettable Ultimate Flying ride soaring east to west over of the most spectacular scenery the Country has to offer.
Overnight stay in Vancouver. Meals: Breakfast on board & Dinner
Day 16: Vancouver to Hong Kong
After having a relaxed breakfast, time to check out of the hotel. You will be transferred to the international Airport Vancouver to board Cathay pacific Flight CX837 , Scheduled to leave at 3pm. Don’t forget to tag your luggage till Kolkata. Enjoy the flight with rich in- Flight service. Have the variety of meals on board .
Overnight on board. Meals: Breakfast at hotel and all meals on board
Day 17: Hong Kong to Kolkata
On arrival in Hong Kong Airport, relax or spend time shopping at the fabulous Duty Free Shops at Airport. If you wish to stay on in Hong Kong at an extra cost, please inform us at the time of booking. Board Dragon Air KA168- the sister wing of Cathay Pacific for Kolkata at 10:30 PM. Have your Dinner on board.
Day 18: Kolkata
Board Dragon Air KA168- the sister wing of Cathay Pacific for Kolkata at 10:30 PM. Arrive in Kolkata at 00.25 Late night .Welcome back to Kolkata . After all formalities in immigrations & Customs.
Meals: Dinner on board
Day 19: Arrival at Kolkata
On arrival at Kolkata, after Immigration proceed to pick-up checked-in baggage from carrousel and then walk through Customs area and submit declaration form duly filled-in in all respect. After completing all the formalities leave airport for home with sweet memories of the tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l Both way Airfare for Kolkata to Amman via Doha and Amman to Kolkata via Doha sectors by Qatar Airways.
- All related taxes, airport taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for Jordan & Israel
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport/Hotel and transfers
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Twin/Tripling-sharing basis for 9 nights
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary up to first gate
- Short Horse ride in Petra
- Petra by night & Candle Light Ticket
- Allenby Bridge Taxes
- Boat-ride on the Sea of Galilee
- 4 X 4 Pick-ups in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
- Full time services of the Bengali, Hindi, & English Speaking Tour Director throughout basis.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Government Service Tax (GST) @ 3.50% on the total tour price.
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver USD 30 per adult/child/infant to be paid before Journey.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”
- Cost of BTQ as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance), (Insurance is not mandatory, but we highly recommend to take cover of it)
- Tour Price or Tour Package is based on a group size of minimum 20 Adults and traveling together on board ex Kolkata.
- This package is valid from 3rd February to 13th February 2016 for 10 Nights / 11 Days including flying time.
- This offer is based upon the existing Rules & Regulations & guidelines given by Government of India and all the terms & conditions shall be valid and binding on the parties hereto.
- Kindly note that the Airfare or Package Cost are subject to change, if there is any hike in Airfare and Fuel Surcharge on Airfare, fluctuation in rates against Foreign Exchange or increase / change in Tax Structures in any nature. In such cases, guest will be informed in advance and will recommend necessary amendments, modifications and revisions in Package Rates with prior notice.
- Day by day program or activities might change depending on the local situation beyond the control.
- Special meals will be arranged on request, subject to availability.
- Guest should report at least 3 hours prior to departure at airport and to complete check-in and other formalities.
- The official check-in time at hotels will be at 15:00 hrs & check-out time will be 11:00 hrs depending on the hotel’s rule.
- In case of Triple occupancy, extra foldable and rollaway bed will be provided.
- This offer is calculated on basis of Rate of Exchange calculated @USD1=INR65.
- Airlines allow free baggage allowance for check-in baggage to each passenger as mentioned in the air ticket and 7kgs (max dim 115cms) hand baggage. No piece system applies.
- Once booking is done and ticket is issued, then Changes or Cancellations permitted prior to departure with payment of cancellation fee and difference in fare if applicable depending on Airlines Rules. Sometimes, after issuing the ticket, Airlines do not allow refunds as per their rules and conditions of the tickets.
- This Itinerary has been planned as per recommendation received from our foreign suppliers and based on flight schedule.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance is not mandatory but we highly recommend caver and take benefit out of it.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR 30,000/- by an A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages require to be paid/cleared 30 days before the journey date.
- The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion of the Tour Packages Cost out of his/her eligible BTQ quota as per prevailing bank rates of the day and have to pay by A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata, 45 days before the journey date to enable us to process the fund for remitting to the foreign suppliers towards the land arrangements.
- Booking & Name Registration Amount: INR 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : 45 Days before the journey date
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before the departure date
Cancellation Terms & policies:
- If any guest cancel the tour for whatsoever the reason, then we will refund INR 25,000/- and INR 15,000/- will be retained as Cancellation Charges towards our services and processing fees.
- As per policy of the hotels, Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms and you are kindly requested to please convey us the cancellation or change of room requirements, if any, in writing in advance. Late information will attract cancellation charges and have to be borne by you.
- In case of Refusal of Visa : Cost of Cancellation Charges of Air Ticket as applicable as Terms & Condition of the airlines + Cost Documentation and Visa Processing Charges (INR 2500/-).
- 45 Days before departure : INR 15,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure: 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 07 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 07 days ~ Day of Departure OR No Show : 100 % of the Tour Price