Assemble at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, New Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of the flight near Gate No: 4A or 5A. After getting inside the terminal building to complete security check of Check-in baggage followed by check-in formalities at the designated airlines counter. After completion all formalities, proceed for immigration, customs and then complete hand baggage check and security check. Then wait near boarding gate for boarding announcement to board the flight.
Day 01: Kolkata to Doha to Casablanca
KOLKATA to DOHA (QR-541/CCU-DOH/03:20-06:15) | DOHA to CASABLANKA (QR-1395/DOH-CMN/07:20-12:40)
Assemble at Int’l Terminal Building of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport Kolkata, 3 hours before the departure of the flight. After getting inside the terminal building through entry gate 4A or 5A and after assemble of all guests a short briefing will be given by the Tour Director and then to complete security check of Check-in baggage followed by check-in formalities at the designated airlines counter. After completion all formalities, proceed to immigration, pass through customs area and then to complete security check of hand baggage and physical frisking, proceed towards the boarding gate and ait for boarding announcement. After boarding the Qatar Airways flight QR-541 leaving Kolkata at 03:20 hrs and arriving at Doha at 06:15 hrs. After take-off the flight, light refreshment will be served on board. On arrival at Hamad Int’l Airport at Doha, proceed for security check of hand baggage and physical frisking; then proceed to designated boarding gate to board the onward flight for Casablanca, Morocco. After boarding announcement, board the flight QR-1395 leaving Doha at 07:20 hrs and arriving at Casablanca at 12:40 hrs. After take-off the flight brunch will be served on board. On arrival at Mohammed V International Airport at Casablanca, proceed towards the Immigration and after completing the formalities followed by pick-up the checked-in baggage from the carrousel and then clear the customs. Our representative will meet, greet after the customs area and then transfer to hotel. Welcome to City of Casablanca & Morocco – Land of God!!! Casablanca… It is the largest city in Morocco and its commercial capital. On arrival at Casablanca, panoramic sightseeing of Casablanca visiting to United Nations Square, Hassan II Mosque (Outside), perched on a platform over the Atlantic Ocean and one of the largest mosques in the world, its minaret soars 689 feet into the sky and part of the mosque’s floor is made of glass so worshippers can kneel directly over the ocean’s waters. Then to visit Mohammed V Square, lively square is the focal point of Casablanca and a popular meeting point for the city’s residents. Set around a central fountain at the heart of the city, the buildings which surround the square are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Then transfer to hotel. On arrival at hotel to complete check-in and after handover of room keys, free for own activities. Dinner at hotel/Local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Casablanca)
Day 02: Casablanca – Rabat – Marrakech
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for panoramic sightseeing of Rabat, Capital of Morocco. On arrival visiting to Dar El Makhzen (Royal Palace) with an outside view, Hassan Tower, Mohamed V Mausoleum. Lunch not included. After a panoramic tour of Rabat proceed to Marrakech, the most famous tourist city in Morocco via the capital city of Rabat. On arrival at Marrakech, check-in at hotel. Dinner at hotel/Local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Marrakech)
Day 03: In Marrkech
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Marrakech is a perfect blend of Moroccan culture and history. After breakfast leave hotel to explore the city of Marrakech with a guided tour visiting to the great workmanship of the Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace and see the hundreds of years of Moroccan history and culture at the Dar Si Said Museum. Lunch not included. Afternoon to visit the famous market square of Djema el-Fnaa, which is not only a great place to shop but also to just hang around and enjoy watching snake-charmers, acrobats, musicians, magicians, dancers and fortune tellers. After sightseeing return back to hotel. Dinner at hotel/Local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Marrakech)
Day 04: Marrakesh to Fez
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave Marrakech and drive to the historic city of Fez lies in the Oued Sebou basin, astride the traditional trade route from the Sahara to the Mediterranean, as well as on the path from Algeria and the Islamic heartland beyond into Morocco, along the Atlas Mountains, enroute visiting to Azrou – famous for its cedar wood and handicraft. Lunch not included. Then visit Ifrane, a nice city in a typical mountain location… On arrival at Fez, check in at hotel. Dinner at hotel/Local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Fez)
Day 05: In Fez to Tangier | Tangier - Algeciras to Marbella (Costa-Del-Sol)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for morning sightseeing tour of Fez, Morocco’s oldest city to discover Morocco’s intriguing past as you walk through the labyrinth streets of Fez. Explore the ancient city of Fez with its historic Madrasahs (Islamic schools of religious learning), its souks with artisans at work, selling their wares. Admire the architecture of the city, steeped in history and culture. After sightseeing leave Fez for Tangier to take ferry for crossing the Strait of Gibraltar for Algeciras (Spain). Lunch not included. On arrival at Tangier, transfer to international pier to complete departure formalities and board the ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar for Algeciras. On arrival at Algeciras to complete immigration formalities and our local representative will meet, greet after the restricted area and then guide us to board the coach to transfer to hotel located in Marbella in Costa Del Sol. On arrival at hotel, to complete check-in formalities.at local restaurant at Marbella.
O/N at Hotel (Costa Del Sol – Marbella)
Day 06: Costa Del Sol to Mijas - Malaga | Malaga to Granada
After buffet breakfast at hotel, check-out and leave Costa Del Sol, Marbella for Malaga enroute visiting to “White Village” of Mijas… The enchanting village of Mijas is situated in the lowlands of the Sierra de Mijas mountain range and is surrounded by pine forest. After visiting Mijas, proceed for sightseeing of Malaga. On arrival at Malaga visit Museo Picasso Málaga, Alcazaba of Málaga, Málaga Cathedral. Lunch not included . After sightseeing of Malaga, then proceed for Granada. On arrival at Granada, proceed for dinner at local restaurant. After dinner, transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Granada)
Day 07: Granada to Seville
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to visit Alhambra, a summer complex built by the Moorish kings, treasure the memory of its architectural beauty and magnificent gardens. Lunch not included. After sightseeing leave Granada for Seville, one of Spain’s most colorful cities. On arrival at Seville, transfer to the venue for Flamenco Dance Show with local cuisine dinner. After the magnificent show, transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Seville)
Day 08: Seville to Lisbon
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for exploring the city visiting to Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral. After sightseeing, short break and free time for lunch. After leave Seville for Lisbon. On arrival at Lisbon, before entering the city of Lisbon cross the river Tagus and 25 de Abril Bridge. On arrival at Lisbon, proceed for dinner local restaurant. After dinner, transfer to hotel. After completing the check-in formalities and distribution of room keys free time for own activities.
O/N at Hotel (Lisbon)
Day 09: Lisbon & Excursion To Fatima & Back To Lisbon
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, leave hotel for sightseeing of Lisbon visiting to the Belem Tower, the Moorish Citadel Square, Black Horse Square and Monument to the Discoveries. Lunch not included. After drive through magnificent Serra d’Aire Mountains to visit to Shrine at Fatima, scene of celebrated religious miracles. On arrival at Fatima, visit to Sanctuary Square and Basilica of Our Lady Fatima. After visiting to Fathima return back to Lisbon. On arrival at Lisbon, stop near Monument to the Discoveries for sunset and then transfer to local restaurant for dinner. After dinner return back to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Lisbon)
Day 10: Lisbon – Avila - Segovia – Madrid (650 Kms)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, leave hotel and proceed to Lisbon via Avila & Segovia. Lunch not included. On arrival at Avila you will get free time for exploring by your own. On arrival at Segovia, walk tour of Segovia. After visiting of Segovia proceed to Madrid, Capital of Spain, made by King Phillip II in 1561. On arrival at Madrid, proceed for dinner at local restaurant. After dinner, transfer to hotel. O/N at Hotel (Madrid)
Day 11: Madrid
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, leave hotel for sightseeing of Madrid visiting to Statue of Don Quixote in the Plaza de Espana, Plaza de España is a large square and popular tourist destination, located in central Madrid at the western end of the Gran Via. Drive through the broad avenues to see the Statue of Cervantes’ fictional hero, Cibeles Fountain, Parliament, Cross the Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace (Outside). Also to see The Coat of Arms of Madrid, which was redesigned in 1967 and in the year 2004 it includes a shield similar to the symbol of the city and its council. After sightseeing, free time for your own activities. Lunch not included. In the evening, proceed for dinner at local restaurant. After dinner return back to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Madrid)
Day 12: Madrid – Toledo – Valencia
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and proceed for an excursion tour to Toledo, is located in Central Spain, 70 Km south of Madrid. It is the capital of the province of Toledo and the autonomous community of Castle-La Mancha. It was declared a World heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 for its extensive cultural and monumental heritage. After sightseeing of Toledo, proceed for Valencia. Lunch not included. On arrival at Valencia, transfer to local restaurant for dinner and after dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Valencia)
Day 13: Valencia – Barcelona
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed for panoramic sightseeing of Valencia. Valencia is a port city, located on Spain’s southeastern Orange Blossom Coast, where the Turia River meets the Mediterranean Sea. It’s known for its City of Arts and Sciences, with futuristic structures including a Planetarium, an Oceanarium and an interactive museum. Valencia also has several beaches. After sightseeing, proceed to Barcelona. Lunch not included. On arrival at Barcelona, proceed for dinner local restaurant. After dinner, transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Barcelona)
Day 14: Barcelona
Buffet breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for sightseeing of Barcelona visiting to Sagrada Familia (Outside), The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família is a large Roman Catholic Church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí (1852–1926). Although incomplete, the church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then continue to Plaza de Cataluña, Gothic Quarter, Casa Batlló and Panoramic View from Montjuïc, Villa Olimpia, Poble Español (Spanish Village). Lunch not included. In the afternoon visit to Guell Park, panoramic view of monumental Bull Ring, Picasso Museum followed by Lleo Morera, Ametller and Mila houses. After sightseeing proceed for dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to Barcelona Int’l Airport to take flight for Kolkata via Doha. On arrival at Barcelona Int’l Airport after completion of check-in formalities, pass through the immigration and wait at departure hall for boarding announcement. Leave Barcelona for Doha by QR-142 leaving Barcelona at 22:55 hrs and arriving at Doha at 07:10hrs. (Next day morning) After take-off refreshment will be served on board.
Day 15: Arrival At Doha | Doha to Kolkata
On arrival at Doha Hamad Int’l Airport early morning, proceed to terminal building and then to collect hotel voucher from the designated transfer counter and after proceed for immigration counter to complete the formalities, followed by walk through the green channel of customs and local representative from hotel will meet at the arrival hall and then make necessary arrangements to transfer to hotel for day-use. On arrival at hotel complete all formalities and to spend day in hotel. Breakfast and Lunch will be served at hotel. In the afternoon assemble at hotel lobby and then by hotel courtesy transfer to Doha Hamad Int’l Airport to take onward flight for Kolkata. On arrival at Doha Int’l Airport to complete all formalities and proceed for designated boarding gate to board the flight for Kolkata. After boarding announcement to board the flight QR-540 leaving Doha (DOH) at 18:50 hrs and will arrive at Kolkata at 01:50 hrs (Next day). After take-off dinner will be served on board.
O/N on board.
Day 16: Arrival At Kolkata
On arrival at Kolkata, NSC Bose Int’l Airport by QR-540 from Doha at Kolkata at 01:50 hrs in the early morning proceed to immigration counter and then pick-up the checked-in baggage from the carrousel, followed by clearing customs and then good-bye to co-passengers and return back home with sweet and good memories of the tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l Both way Airfare for Kolkata to Casablanca via Doha and Barcelona to Kolkata via Doha sectors by Qatar Airways.
- Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for Schengen Countries
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport and transfers
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Twin/Tripling-sharing basis for 14 nights
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (Indian or Continental Style Cuisine in local restaurant or similar at hotel) as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance), up to 60 years of age. Difference amount to be paid by the traveler above 60 years old. The policy Value is equivalent to US$ 50,000 / Euro €30,000 for the duration including departure & arrival day in Kolkata.
- Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program
- Lunch is not include
- GST of 4.50% on the total tour cost
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver Euro 45 per adult/child/infant to be paid before Journey.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”
- Cost of BTQ as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Additional meal and drink charges, which is not included in the main itinerary.
- Tour Price or Tour Package is based on a group size of minimum 35 Adults and traveling together on board ex Kolkata.
- This package is valid from 10th November to 24th November 2016 for 15 Nights / 16 Days including flying time.
- This offer is calculated on basis of forward contract rate from the Bank Rate of Exchange calculated @EUR 1=INR75.
- Guests are requested to maintain the tour itinerary as per schedule
- The official check-in time & check-out time at all hotels will be 12:00 noon.
- Day by day activities might change depending on the local situation beyond control.
- Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange component at the prevailing Rate of exchange by Bank on date of full payment / purchase.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
- Once booking is done and ticket is issued, then charges / cancellations permitted prior to departure with payment of cancellation fee and difference in fare if applicable.
Submission of personal Documents for Applying Visa for the visiting country/countries:
All necessary travel documents for processing respective Visas for visiting countries to be submitted to the respective Embassies or Consulates as early as possible at least 55 days prior departure date.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) by An A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages must be cleared and settled 45 days before the journey.
- The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion in Indian Currency of the Tour Packages out of his/her eligible Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per prevailing bank rates of the day at the time Final Payment before 45 days before the journey date.
- Registration Amount : Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : Within 15 Days from the day of Booking
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before departure
Tour Cancellation Policy & Rate:
- In case of Refusal of Visa ( Partial or Full) : Cost of Visa + Air Ticket cost + Service charges of INR 25,000/-
- 45 Days before departure : Registration Amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 04 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 03 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price