Highlight of Land of Pharaohs The Eternal Egypt Tour for 8 Nights ~ 9 Days
Sunshine Holidays & Leisure Pvt. Ltd. act in its capacity as agents for and on behalf of guest(s)/visitor(s). We do not own or control any aircraft, ship, hotels, coaches or cars or any other means of transportation or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care of contracting all the ingredients of your tours, hence we cannot be held responsible for any acts of omission or commission of any other party or agents. Neither can we be held responsible for circumstances, beyond our control and arising out of natural calamities, airlines flight delays, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents etc however caused (Force Majeure vis Majeure).All arrangements for providing transport and other related services to the visitor or visitors are made by us as agents only. While exercising with best possible care and attention, neither this Company nor any person affiliated with it, is responsible or liable for any kind of Loss, Thefts, Injuries, Damage, Loss of Passport, Loss of Currencies or Traveller’s Cheques and Other Valuables items. Also any kind of delays in any nature, Public Disturbances, Strikes, Wars, Riots, Cyclone, Typhoon, Storm, Flood, Tsunami, Bandh and Terrorist Attack cannot be held responsible and liable directly or indirectly. Further for delay whether or not caused by an act or acts of any default of the Company or such persons affiliated with it which may happens during the tour and accept no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delays or changes in schedule or other services. Such loss or expenses shall be borne by passengers. However, we assure you of our best possible action and alternate arrangements at such hour to avoid the inconveniences to the valued clients.
Highlights of the 1st Day on River Nile Cruise
- HIGH DAM: The High Dam is the largest rock-filled dam in the universe and one of the emerging engineering outfits of the 20th Century and Lake Nesser with a surface of 4000 sq km lies behind the dam.
- FELUCCA SAILING: Felucca is a traditional Egyptian sailing boat. We shall sail the felucca around the Elephantine Island and Temple of Philae. After experiences, return back to cruise and dinner on cruise.
Highlights of the 2nd Day on River Nile Cruise
- KOM OMBO TEMPLE: It is exquisitely situated on a dune above a bend in the Nile. It is shared equally by two Gods – Sobek, the crocodile god of the Nile fertility and Haroeis, the elder hours.
- EDFU: The town of Edfu boats Egypt’s most preserved temple dedicate to Horus, the god of sun & planets. The Falcon – his symbol is a prominent decoration. An existing Hantour (horse carriage) ride takes you from the Nile to the temple platform.
Highlights of the 3rd Day on River Nile Cruise
- GREAT TEMPLES OF LUXOR AND KARNAK: “Here are works in whose presence it is a task for the imagination to overtake the eyesight’’. The impressive Temple of Luxor with its noble bud columns stand in the heart of modern town. It served only as the setting for the solemn New Years pageant honouring the chief god, Amon. The Temples of Luxor appears only minor when compared to the awesome Karnak Temples.
Highlights of the 4th Day on River Nile Cruise
- VALLEY OF THE KINGS: It is shelters the fabled tombs of the pharaohs. More than 40 pharaohs were laid to rest here in ornate subterranean palaces penetrating sometimes under 100 m into the face of the rock.
- EL DEIR EL BAHARI (SPLENDOUR OF SPLENDOURS): On the plains at the foot of the rugged Theban Mountain, set in a dramatic amphitheatre of rocky cliffs, stands the terraced Temple of Deir El Bahari – a splendid example of architecture which Queen Hatshepsut had built about 1490 BC. Queen Hatshepsut was the only woman to rule Egypt as a pharaoh.