Highlight of Best of Wonderful Evergreen Sri Lanka for 7 Nights @ 8 Days Tour
Day 01 : Kolkata - Colombo
KOLKATA – COLOMBO (UL 188- 1 CCU-CMB 113:15-16:15)
Assemble at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, Domestic Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of flight near Gate No: 2A. After getting inside the terminal building to complete security check of checked-in baggage, followed by check-in formalities. After completion all formalities, proceed for immigration, customs and hand baggage security check and wait near boarding gate for boarding announcement. After boarding the flight leave Kolkata for Colombo. After take-off hot meal will be served on board. On arrival at Colombo, Bandarnayake Int’l Airport, proceed to immigration counter and then pick-up check-in baggage’s from the conveyer belt. Then pass through green channel of customs and our representative in Sri Lanka will meet near exit gate to welcome the group and then transfer to hotel in Negombo. Dinner at hotel.
OIN at Hotel (Negombo)
Day 02: Negombo to Anuradhapura to Dambulla
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave Negombo foer Anuradhapura. On arrival at Anuradhapura sightseeing of Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruvanveli Seya Dagoba, Samadhi Buddha Statue, Abhayaglri Dagoba, lsurumiya Temple. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch proceed to Dambula. On arrival at Dambula transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Dambulla)
Day 03: Dambulla to Polonnaruwa to Slglrlya to Dambull
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave Dambulla for Polonnaruwa. On arrival at Polonnaruwa for sightseeing of Polonnaruwa visiting to Ruins of the Royal Palace, Gal Viharaya, Buddha statue, Parakrama Samudra Tank. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit to Sigiriya Rock Fortress to visit frescoes painting on plaster “Sigiria Lady” (Out Slde]. And then visit Dambulla Golden Rock Temple. After sightseeing transfer back to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Dambulla)
Day 04: Dambullalslglrlya to Pinnawala Elephant Opphange to Kandy
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave Dambulla for Pinnawala Elephant Orphange. Lunch at Elephant Bay. After lunch leave Pinnawala for Kandy. On arrival for sightseeing of Kandy visiting The Tooth Relic Temple, Royal Botanical Garden. Evening witness the Cultural Show in Kandy. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Kandv)
Kandy - Nuwaraeliya
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast. Then proceed to Nuwara Eliya enroute visit a Tea Factory and Plantation. lunch at local restaurant. Then visit at Ramboda waterfall. After continue towards Nuwara Eliya. On arrival at Nuwara Eliya, the main hill resort in Sri Lanka and the heart of Sri Lankan Tea, visit to Seetha Ammam Kovil. After transfer to hotel. Rest of the time free and own activities. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Nuwara Ellva)
Day 06: Nuwara Ellya to Kitagala to Bentota to Galle
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave Nuwaraelia for Galle enroute visit Bentota. lunch on the way at local restaurant. On arrival at Galle transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Galle)
Day 07: Galle to Colombo
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave Galle and proceed to Colombo. On arrival at Colombo, sightseeing of Colombo visiting The Pettah: Bizarre Bazaar, The Harbor ~ieaO, DEL Department and then transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Colombo)
Day 08: Colombo - Kolkata
COLOMBO – KOLKATA (UL – 187 I CMB-CCU 109:15-12:15)
Early breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for Bandarnayake Int’l Airport. On arrival at airport, afte; security formalities proceed inside the airport to complete check-in formalities and then proceed for immigration. After completion of all formalities, wait in transit to board the flight for Kolkata. Leave Colombo for Kolkata. On arrival at Kolkata, NSC Bose Int’l Airport, proceed to immigration and then pick-up baggage from conveyor belt and clearing the custom, tour will end here.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l Both way Airfare for Kolkata to Colombo and Colombo to Kolkata sectors by Sri Lankan Airways.
- Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for Sri Lanka.
- Arrlval/Departure transfers from Alrport to hotel & hotel to airport, other transfers, slghtseelng, ground transportations, on private basis as per Offer and specified In the itinerary.
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Twin/Tripling sharing basis for 7 nights.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mentloned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary.
- Local English Speaking Guide t Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Government Service Tax @ 4.50% as applicable on the total tour cost I price.
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver USD 25 per adulffchildlinfant to be paid before Journey.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels t Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping …)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”
- Cost of BTQ as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to cany for thelr personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his won.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance). (Insurance is mandatory, so we highly recommend to take cover of it).
- Tour Price or Tour Package is based on a group size of minimum 15 Adults and traveling together on board ex Mumbai.
- This package is valid from 9th July to 16th July 2016 for 7 Nights / 8 Days including traveling time.
- This offer is based upon the existing Rules & Regulations & guidelines given by Government of India and all the terms & conditions shall be valid and binding on the parties hereto.
- Day by day program or activities might change depending on the local situation beyond the control.
- Special meals will be arranged on request, subject to availability.
- Guest should report at least 1 hours prior to departure at bus terminal.
- The official check-in time at hotels will be at 15:00 hrs & check-out time will be 11:00 hrs depending on the hotel’s rule.
- In case of Triple occupancy, extra foldable and rollaway bed will be provided.
- This offer is calculated on basis of Rate of Exchange calculated @ USD 1 =INR67.
- Guests are requested to maintain the tour itinerary as per schedule.
- This Itinerary has been planned as per recommendation received from our foreign suppliers and based on flight schedule.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance is not mandatory but we highly recommend caver and take benefit out of it.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand) by An A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages must be cleared and settled 45 days before the journey.
- The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion in Indian Currency of the Tour Packages out of his/her eligible Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per prevailing bank rates of the day at the time Final Payment before 45 days before the journey date.
- Registration Amount : Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : Within 15 Days from the day of Booking
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before departure
Tour Cancellation Policy & Rate:
- In case of Refusal of Visa ( Partial or Full) : Cost of Visa + Air Ticket cost + Service charges of INR 15,000/-
- 45 Days before departure : Registration Amount of Rs. 30,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 04 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 03 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price