Day 01: Kolkata to Delhi | Delhi to London
Assemble at Kolkata, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Int’l Airport, New Terminal Building, 3 hours before departure of the flight at the departure hall and enter through gate no: 4A or 5A. After getting inside the terminal building, meet your Tour Director and other travelling tour companions and short briefing by the Tour Director, to complete security check of Check-in baggage followed by check-in formalities at the designated airline’s counter. After completion of check-in formalities and obtaining boarding pass, proceed for immigration counter complete formalities, then pass through customs area and then complete security check of your hand baggage and personal physical check. After completion all formalities, proceed towards the designated boarding gate and wait for boarding announcement to board the flight. After boarding announcement, board the flight and leave flight Kolkata for London via Delhi by Air India flight AI-023 leaving Kolkata (CCU) at 20:15 hrs and will arrive at Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport Delhi (DEL) at 22:45 hrs. After take-off, the flight dinner will be served on board. On arrival at Delhi IGI Int’l Airport to complete security formalities and wait for boarding announcement to board onward flight for London (Heathrow).
Day 02: London to Stratford-Upon-Avon to Oxford
Leave New Delhi (DEL) for London Heathrow (LHR) by AI-161 at 02:45 hrs and will arrive at London, the Capital City of England early morning at 07:30 hrs. After take-off refreshment and breakfast will be served on board. On arrival at London Heathrow Int’l Airport, proceed towards the immigration counter and after completing immigration formalities, pick-up the checked-in baggage from the designated carrousel and pass through the green channel of customs if you do not have anything to declare. Welcome to Great Britain & Ireland Tour with Lake District & Scottish Highland through this great city of London !!! Our local representative/driver will meet, greet and welcome you near the exit gate after the customs area, inside terminal building and then guide everybody to the coach. After boarding the coach, leave London Heathrow Airport and proceed for excursion tour of Stratford-upon-Avon & Oxford. We will drive down to charming place of England Stratford-Upon-Avon, also situated on the bank of river Avon and the birthplace of famous world renowned English Poet, Play write and Actor, William Shakespeare. William Shakespeare birth date is unknown and was baptized on 26th April 1564. He was born at Stratford-upon-Avon at Warwickshire, England and die on 23rd April 1616 at the age of 52 years. Shakespeare was a Play write-Poet and Actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramatist. Shakespeare was born and brought up in Stratford-upon-Avon. At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he had three children Susanna and twins Hamnet and Judith. On arrival to visit to scared place and after spending some memorable moments in this campus and roam around in the town area. Free time for lunch by own. After the visit leave for Oxford … one of the leading universities in the world located on the rivers Thames and Cherwell. On arrival at Oxford a walk tour of the university area and then transfer to local restaurant for dinner. After dinner, transfer to hotel and overnight.
O/N at Hotel (Oxford)
Day 03: Oxford to Bath - Bristol to Cardiff (Wales)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for full day excursion tour to Georgian city of Bath. Bath is a town situated in the countryside of southwest England, known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture. The museum at the site of its original Roman Baths includes The Great Bath, statues and a temple. After visiting and experiencing Bath, tour will continue to Bristol, the sixth most populous city in England and largest centre of culture, education and employment in the region, from where John Cabot sailed in 1497 to discover America. Bristol is related to Raja Ram Mohan Roy (22nd May, 1772 – 27th September, 1833) was the founder of the Brahmo Sabha movement in 1828, which engendered the Brahmo Samaj, an influential Bengali socio-religious reform movement against The evils of Hinduism & Multi-Theism . He publicly declared that he would emigrate from British Empire, if parliament failed to pass the Reform Bill. In 1830 Ram Mohan Roy travelled to the United Kingdom as an ambassador of the Mughal Empire to ensure that the Lord Bentick’s regulation banning the practice of Sati was not overturned. He died at Stapleton, then a village to the north east of Bristol (now a suburb), on the 27th September 1833 of meningitis and was buried in Arnos Vale Cemetery in southern Bristol. Later a statue in College Green at Bristol was erected. After visiting the Bristol, to proceed for Cardiff, the capital of Wales. On the way to cross the Bristol Channel Bridge. On arrival transfer to local restaurant for dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Cardiff)
Day 04: Cardiff to Liverpool to Lake District
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast check-out and leave hotel for sightseeing of Cardiff, to visit Cardiff Castle, Millennium Stadium or Principality Stadium (Outside view), Cardiff Civic Center, Mermaid Quay. After the sightseeing of Cardiff proceed to Liverpool. On the way free time for lunch. Liverpool is a major city and metropolitan borough in North West England and is situated on the eastern bank of the River Mersey, a river in the north west of England. Its name is derived from the Anglo-Saxon language and translates as “boundary river”. The river may have been the border between the ancient kingdoms of Mercia and Northumbria and for centuries it formed part of the boundary between the historic counties of Lancashire and Cheshire. The expansion of the city in the Industrial Revolution paralleled its growth as a major port, and participation in the Atlantic slave trade. Liverpool was the port of registry of the ocean liner RMS Titanic and many other ocean liners. The city celebrated its 800th anniversary in 2007. Liverpool city center were granted World Heritage Site status by UNESCO in 2004. The Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City includes the Pier Head, Albert Dock and William Brown Street. Liverpool is labeled the “World Capital City of Pop” by Guinness World Records, the popularity of The Beatles and other groups from the Mersey beat era and later contributes to Liverpool’s status as a tourist destination. Liverpool is also the home of two Premier League football clubs, Liverpool and Everton. After experiencing Liverpool, tour will continue to Lake District Area. On arrival at Lake District, transfer to hotel for check-in. After check-in dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Lake District)
Day 05: In Lake District | Lake District to Edinburgh (Scotland)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for sightseeing of Lake District Area, visiting to former home of William Wordsworth, Dove Cottage and St. Oswald’s Church. The churchyard of which contains the Wordsworth family graves. After the visit must visit to Sarah Nelson’s Gingerbread Shop at Grasmere established in 1864. Visit the unspoiled Lake Grasmere and the most fascinating Lake Windermere. Windermere in the Lake District – ten and a half miles long and 219 feet deep – is England’s largest lake. Later enjoy an excursion cruise on Lake Windermere. After the excursion, free time for lunch. After lunch leave Lake District Area for Edinburgh, the Scottish Capital, en-route brief stop at Old Blacksmiths shop in Gretna Green area. Gretna Green is a village in the south Scotland famous for runaway weddings. After visiting to Gretna Green, leave for Edinburgh and on arrival some free time in the Old & New Town, Carlton Hill areas of this historic Scottish Capital. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner transfer to hotel and on arrival check-in.
O/N at Hotel (Edinburgh)
Day 06: Edinburgh (Scotland) to Perth to Pitlochry - Inverness
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and leave hotel for sightseeing of Edinburgh, the Scottish Capital. Edinburgh is rich in associations with the past and has many historic buildings, including Edinburgh Castle, Holy rood Palace, the churches of St. Giles, Greyfriars, the Canon gate and an extensive Georgian New Town built in the 18th century. Edinburgh’s Old Town and New Town are jointly listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then leave for Inverness via Scottish Highland enroute lunch break and short photo stop at Perth & Pitlochry. Perth is situated in the heart of Scotland and on arrival at Perth, a short panoramic tour of the city. The city is situated in flat and compact, easily navigated and proud of its safe and friendly environment. Then leave Perth for Pitlochry. Pitlochry is situated in the heart of the stunning scenery of Highland Perth shire. After visiting to Pitlochry, tour will continue through the Cairngorm Mountains to Inverness. Inverness, the Highland Capital and on arrival to explore this beautiful city and see the Inverness Castle and Old High Church. Inverness Castle is right in the heart of Inverness city overlooking the River Ness. After sightseeing transfer to hotel for check-in and after free time for own activities. Dinner at hotel/local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Inverness)
Day 07: Inverness to Loch Ness to Glasgow
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and leave Inverness for Glasgow enroute visiting to Sterling Castle. After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Loch Ness. Loch Ness is a large, deep freshwater loch in the Scottish Highlands. It contains more freshwater than all the lakes in England and Wales combined. It is best known for the sightings of the crypto zoological Loch Ness Monster, also affectionately called “Nessie”. Loch Ness Monster (Scottish Gaelic: Niseag) is a cryptic that is reputed to inhabit Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands. It is similar to other supposed lake monsters in Scotland and elsewhere, though its description varies from one account to the next. Popular interest and belief in the animal has varied since it was brought to the world’s attention in 1933. Evidence of its existence is anecdotal, with minimal and much-disputed photographic material and sonar readings and then proceed to Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland and situated on the River Clyde, enroute drive through the area from where could see the Ben Nevis-Britain’s highest peak, and through the towering mountains of Glencoe. Continue travel through the Rob Roy country and journey to Glencoe, the infamous site of the 1692 Massacre and head towards Loch Lommond and into Glasgow. Upon arrival in Glasgow embark on a city tour to visit the Cathedral, George Square & the famous University of Glasgow. After sightseeing transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time for own activities. Dinner at local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Glasgow)
Day 08: Glasgow to Stena Line Cruise to Belfast
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and leave Glasgow and transfer to Cairnryan and on arrival transfer to ferry terminal to take the ferry to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland. After crossing the channel and on arrival at Belfast, after formalities, leave for city tour starting with Titanic Belfast a visitor attraction and a monument to Belfast’s maritime heritage on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard in the city’s Titanic Quarter. It tells the stories of the ill-fated RMS Titanic, which sank on her maiden voyage in 1912. The building contains more than 12,000 square meters (130,000 sq. ft.) of floor space, most of which is occupied by a series of galleries, plus private function rooms and community facilities. After proceed for Titanic Shipyards, Stormont & Parliament buildings, St Anne’s Cathedral, Crumlin Road Jail & Courthouse, Cathedral Quarter, City Hall, Queen’s University and Opera House Building. After sightseeing transfer to hotel for check-in and after free time for own activities. Dinner at hotel/local restaurant.
O/N at Hotel (Belfast)
Day 09: Belfast – Giant’s Cause Way – Dublin
Enjoy Irish style breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, check-out and leave hotel for The Giant’s Causeway, which is located in County Antrim on the northeast coast of Northern Ireland. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 and a national nature reserve in 1987 by the Department of the Environment for Northern Ireland. The Giant’s Causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic eruption. After visiting Giant’s Causeway, tour will continue to Dublin – the Capital of the Republic of Ireland and called Baile Atha Cliath in Gaelic Language, which means “Town of the Hurdle Ford” and located on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. On arrival at Dublin, transfer to the hotel. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner back to hotel.
O/N at Hotel (Dublin)
Day 10: In Dublin | Dublin to London (Ei-178 / Dub-Lhr / 18:00-19:20)
Enjoy Irish style breakfast at hotel. After breakfast leave hotel for guided tour of Dublin, which for more than 700 years, from 1200 until the formation of the Irish Republic in 1921, it was the centre of the English colonial administration in Ireland. The tour will start visiting to the Trinity College – The oldest university in Ireland, formally known as the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth. Phoenix Park is the largest urban park in Europe, spanning 1,752 acres, Dublin Castle, which is situated in heart of the city, City Hall, Christchurch Cathedral, unique structure, GPO Building, 130 miters Millennium Monument made of stainless steel, O’Connell Street area, Temple Bar area, The Ha’penny Bridge, known later for a time as the Penny Ha’penny Bridge, and officially the Liffey Bridge, is a pedestrian bridge built in May 1816 over the River Liffey, Customs House, The Famine Memorial and The World Poverty Stone and The Guinness Storehouse (Outside). After sightseeing some free time at O’Connell Street area and after transfer to Dublin Int’l Airport to take flight for London Heathrow Int’l Airport by Aer Lingus flight EI-178 leaving Dublin at 18:00 hrs and arriving at London Heathrow Int’l Airport at 19:20 hrs. On arrival at Dublin Airport to complete check-in formalities, pass through the immigration and wait at departure hall for boarding announcement. After boarding announcement, board the flight for London. Leave Dublin for London. On arrival at London, after collecting of checked-in baggage, our representative will meet outside the terminal and transfer to hotel. On arrival to complete check-in and dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (London)
Day 11: In London
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast board the coach for full day City tour of London; visiting to Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, West Minister Abbey, Whitehall’s Mounted Horse Guard, The Prime Minister’s Downing Street, St. Paul’s Cathedral (Outside),Tower Bridge of London – the famous Victorian Period Bridge and icon of London, Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress, known as the Tower of London, driving through the famous Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Regent Street, Oxford Street, the famous for shopping street in London. Tour will continue to “Buckingham Palace” and if held and time permits can watch the ceremonial pageantry of Changing of the Guard. Then will continue to see Madame Tussuads Wax Museum and after transfer to Thames Embankment area on the bank of River Thames to spend some memorable time in that area, walk down to the pier of the Thames and cross the Westminster Bridge to reach near London Eye. Free time for lunch by own. After enjoying the free time in River Thames area, assemble at the meeting point and board the coach to transfer hotel. Dinner at hotel.
O/N at Hotel (London)
Day 12: London to New Delhi (Ai-112 / Lhr-Del / 21:30-10:40+1)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, free till check-out and then transfer to London for own activities. Later in the late afternoon transfer to London Heathrow Int’l Airport. On arrival at airport to proceed to Air India’s counter to complete check-in formalities. After pass through security area and clear the formalities and wait for boarding announcement for Air India’s flightAI-112 from London Heathrow to New Delhi, leaving at 21:30hrs and arriving at New Delhi at 10:40 hrs. (Next day morning). After take-off meals will be served on board.
O/N on Board (Air India).
Day 13: New Delhi – Kolkata (Ai-020/ Del-Ccu/ 14:25-16:35)
Early breakfast on board. On arrival at New Delhi, Indira Gandhi Int’l Airport, proceed to transfer area to complete security check and proceed for designated boarding gate to board the flight onward flight for Kolkata. After boarding announcement to board the flight AI-020 at leaving New Delhi (DEL) at 14:25hrs and will arrive at Kolkata at 16:35 hrs. After take-off lunch will be served on board. On arrival at Kolkata, NSC Bose Int’l Airport pick-up he checked-in baggage from the turn table and then good-bye to co-passengers and back home with sweet and good memories of the tour.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Economy Class Int’l Both way Airfare for Kolkata to London via New Delhi and London to Kolkata via New Delhi sectors by Air India and One way Airfare from Dublin to London sector by Aer Lingus.
- All related Taxes, Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges (as on 15.05.2017)
- Cost of Tourist Visa Charges for United Kingdom.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All arrival and departure to/from Airport and transfers
- 3-4 Star Hotel Accommodation based on a Twin/Double-sharing basis for 10 nights
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All entrance fees at monuments, museums as specified in the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Service of the Tour Director from Sunshine Holidays.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Service Tax (GST) @ 9% on the total tour price effective from 22-01-2017.
- G.S.T when inforced will be applicable as per directive of Government of India.
- Daily lunch is not included in the tour plan, but will take a comfort break in convenient place to buy food, drinks and meals at a reasonable and affordable price.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the tour program.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels.
- Compulsory Tips to Coach Driver GBP 3 per adult/child/infant per day to be paid before Journey.
- Cost of Overseas Travel Medical Insurance.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…).
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks.
- Any services not mentioned in the “Tour Price Includes”.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per guaranty by the Reserve Bank of India, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry for their personal expenses.
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Tour Price or Tour Package is based on a group size of minimum 18 Adults and traveling together on board ex Kolkata.
- If the strength of the group decreases below 18 Adults, then after re- costing of the Tour prices, the modified Tour price will be initiated to the guests for their kind information.
- This package is valid from 6th to 18th October 2017 for 12 Nights / 13 Days including flying time.
- This offer is designed as per existing Rules & Regulations and Guidelines given by Government of India. All the terms & conditions shall be valid and binding on the parties hereto.
- Tour Itinerary or Tour Price is subject to change due to increase or decrease of Cost of Air Fare, Visa Charges & fluctuation in Foreign Exchange Rates at the time of final payment.
- Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange Portion at the prevailing Rate of Exchange provided by designated bank on the payment date.
- This offer is calculated on basis of Bank Rate as on 15-05-2017 and Rate of Exchange is calculated as 1 GBP = INR 85.
- This offer is calculated on basis of forward contract rate from the Bank.
- Tour Price needs to be paid in equivalent Indian Rupees against the Foreign Exchange component at the prevailing Rate of exchange by Bank on date of full payment / purchase.
- Tour schedule must be maintained by the all group members for all the time.
- Day by day activities might change depending on the local situation beyond control.
- Airlines allow free baggage allowance for check-in baggage to each passenger as mentioned in the air ticket and hand baggage is allowed for 7kgs (max dim 115cms).
- No piece system applies.
- Once booking is done and ticket is issued, then Changes or Cancellations permitted prior to departure with payment of cancellation fee and difference in fare if applicable depending on Airlines Rules. Sometimes, after issuing the ticket, Airlines do not allow refunds as per their rules and conditions of the tickets.
- We would request you to kindly make the Booking & Name Registration as early as possible by paying of INR 50,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand) by An A/C payee cheque or DD in favour of “Sunshine Holidays & Leisure (P) Ltd” payable at Kolkata. Guest may also pay in Cash if desires. The balance amount of the tour packages must be cleared and settled 45 days before the journey.
- The guest require to pay Foreign Exchange portion in Indian Currency of the Tour Packages out of his/her eligible Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) as per prevailing bank rates of the day at the time Final Payment before 45 days before the journey date.
- Registration Amount : Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand)
- Balance Amount : Within 15 Days from the day of Booking
- Final Payment for Foreign Exchange Component : 45 Days before departure
Travel documents Submission Deadlines:
All necessary travel documents for processing respective Visas of the visiting countries to be submitted to the respective Embassies In New Delhi within 20 days from the date of registration or 55 days prior departure date.
Cancellation Terms & policies:
- In case of Refusal of Visa ( Partial or Full) : Cost of Visa + Air Ticket cost + Service charges
of INR 10,000/-
- 45 Days before departure : Rs. 10,000/-
- 44 Days ~ 15 Days before departure : 50% of the Tour Price
- 14 Days ~ 04 Days before departure : 75% of the Tour Price
- 03 days ~ Day of departure OR No Show : 100% of the Tour price